Sunday, May 31, 2009

Silly Sunday

I think I am regaining balance. This is definitely a good thing. This morning Matt was going through some CD's his mom gave him. We're talking his senior year in high school (1992) or so. He puts one in and it is Bel Biv Devoe Poison. I was in 4th grade when this came out, but I had babysitters who were in high school. I remember this song, but never really listened to the lyrics until Matt was belting them out. "never trust a big but and a smile" ? Then Aubrey started to bust a move. It was hysterical, I was rolling around laughing so hard as she dropped her little booty! Of course that just egged her on more.


The rest of the day was tame. We stocked up on our essentials and went to the park with the kids. I hope I never want to sit on the bench and watch again. I really like playing with them, it makes us all happy. We had hot dogs and watermelon for dinner and I am still smiling about the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment