Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh me, oh my!

What a day it was. It was just one of those days that I should have stayed in bed. I shouldn't have left the house. I should have cleaned all day like I planned and caught up on all the other things I have to do. No, I didn't do that. I went to the Coinstar machine with all the change I could find ... it was quite a good amount. I put the kids in the car and went to the bank ... the money was GONE. I don't know where it went, I don't know where I lost track of it. It was not anywhere in the car. So I had to swallow my pride and ask to borrow money. I HATE doing that, it makes me feel like a failure. At least my kids will have milk for the rest of the week and I have enough gas to get to work. I am thankful I have people I can ask for help ... but it was one of those days.

So off to bed I go, hoping for a better day tomorrow.

1 comment: