Thursday, May 21, 2009

Think it through Thursday

I have been trying to figure out how I can focus more. Generally, I lose interest in things quickly. I will go at them full-force for days or weeks and then I just can't bring myself to do it anymore. This is sad because I really think I have a knack for certain things. I can knit, for one. I made this hat for Aubrey (along with about 15 others) in one week... and then, nada.



I also had a craft website once, I maintained it for about a month. I even had a few buyers, who I refunded because I got sidetracked, lost in work, RJ ... it was always something. I have done the same thing with Ebay. I can list a million things at once, but don't have the fortitude to open my own "store" and maintain it. I also make Halloween costumes ... like these two from 06 and 07:



So aside from going to the doctor and arguing my case for ADHD, I think I just need to schedule some ME time. Hopefully I can figure out what I really want, think it through thoroughly, and act on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment