Friday, May 29, 2009

Get off your ***

That is what I have told myself every day for the last 2 weeks. You know what? It's working. I knew I didn't need anti-depressants (not that I am against them, I work in a pharmacy you know?). That and blogging has been cathartic. It keeps me honest, to put it all out there (maybe not ALL out there). I wanted to be lazy today, but instead I got up and ready, got the kids ready and we set out on a walk. We went to the library (not even a half-mile from here). I looked at the dismal, outdated crafting selection and the kids had a puppet show. When we came home I decided we should have a picnic. I took some (in my opinion) great pictures:



Then a storm started to roll in, which was nice because the temperature dropped. It rained off and on (sprinkled mostly) for about an hour. RJ was outside doing a rain dance and Aubrey and I played on the porch.


Matt made chicken and rice for dinner while the kids and I played at the park. Now everyone is asleep and I have the house to myself. I am not sure if I will work on anything tonight or not. I am enjoying a cherry chocolate float at the moment and may lose myself in a game of bounce out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you just needed a little motivation. :) And the kids get more and more adorable every day!

    ReplyDelete