Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Prayers and bread

So, I think my grandmother has given up. She is 93, I think. She has pneumonia. The doctors say that she could pull through if she wanted to, but she doesn't want to anymore. She lives alone, not that my many uncles, aunts and cousins don't do everything she needs them to. Please, those of you who read, pray that she is comfortable in life or passing.

Tonight is a bread making night. I am making homemade rye, from a recipe my mother gave me. I will post pictures and the recipe tomorrow. As for that dress, I have decided to modify it but need some more material, which I am waiting for in the mail. They were out at the Joann's closest to me (I need the same material).

I also have the cutest pincushion idea! I think I will be able to turn a few of those out in the near future. Hint: they will be shaped like fruit and have storage. I have also created 3 layouts (scrapbook) to match some of this summers Gymboree lines.

I will be working a lot the next few days as Matt is again out of work. Then we have the wedding Saturday, all of which may be blown depending on what happens with my grandmother. Much love, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment