Friday, July 31, 2009

Ahhhh, it ends tonight ...

... the month of July that is. I am tired, exhausted, or what have you. My shingles are now nothing more than an itchy patch of dry skin ... but there is much more wounding on my heart. I am facing the unknown and I am scared. I do not know day-to-day what my future holds. I am lost and grasping, all the whilst holding two children and my husband with dear might. We are weighing our options and fretting over every decision. Where to move, what to do, when to jump? I am leaning farther and farther over, reverting to what I knew as a child ... considering returning to the church that brought me joy and support. My faith has wavered here and there, I have not practiced actively since high school. I just know I need the power of something greater to guide me.



1 comment:

  1. Aw Katie. I'm so sorry you're struggling right now. I will pray for wisdom and strength for you. (((()))

    ReplyDelete