Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Devastating Progress

I've been cautioned by some not to put too much out there in regards to exactly what is happening "just in case"

Well, yesterday after all the waiting was devastating news. Everything we own is possibly contaminated and we've been warned not to remove anything from the house. All my material, although cleanable is not currently available for use. Business wise, in our current situation, I stand to lose even more. I will have to re-buy a large amount of inventory just to fill outstanding orders, or refund outright and be out cost plus.

Aubrey still doesn't get it and he cries are pitiful. We hope to have new housing within the next week or two, but refurnishing will take some time.

I never thought, at almost 30, that I would have to start all over again. When things are this low, I pray it only goes up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment