Monday, December 3, 2007

Sanity?

I have come to questiong my sanity a lot recently. Why would I do this? Well, I must be crazy of course. We are expecting another baby sometime next year (yes, sometime... specifics, specifics). This wasn't something we thought out thoroughly or even at all. We've talked about being done for some time and I finally came to grips with it about a year ago. I never wanted RJ to be an only child, but I didn't want such an age difference either. He will be 4 (oh.my.gosh) in January and he is so bright and BEYOND energetic. He doesn't sit down from sun up to well after sundown, he is into everything just like his mama. This means he has the attention span of a gnat for anyone who doesn't know me that well!

So why now? I started a new job in mid-June and found out I was pregnant the first week of July. Great timing, huh? I am not a happy pregnant person... I don't glow (although I swear those women must be constipated or something), I don't beam with pride and rub my belly. Incubating a parasite for 9 months isn't my idea of paradise. Yes, I called her a parasite... because essentially that is what she is. A term of endearment... my little parasite. My dad still considers us parasites now and again, but we do more damage out of the womb than in now don't we?

So we're moving in less than 2 weeks and I have no motivation to pack, I have no motivation to do much of anything anymore. I have bazillions of ideas, but no drive to accomplish a damned thing. Sooooo if you are expecting anything more than a card for the holidays, you might see something by the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment